Wet Vacuums for short and long-term hire
Freddy offers a wide range of Wet Vacuums for hire (anything from a day upwards). We keep all of our hire machines on site at our Midlands based head office and are able to ship nationwide for next day delivery. We keep stock of a variety of sized machines, from the 50-litre Micro to the 500-litre Mark V.
What can a Freddy be used for?
- Can quickly and easily vacuum out flood water and sludge
- Clean out CNC and other machine tool sumps - and filter and re-use the coolant where required
- Sucks up and filters swarf from metalworking fluids and other liquids
- With the floor tool vacuum up hazardous liquid spillages quickly
If you need to hire a Freddy vacuum for from anything from one week onwards, we offer competitive prices, quick delivery and the majority of our hire fleet are under 24 months old. So you can be sure you are getting the most up to date model.
Whether it is a one-off hire for an event such as a factory move, a quarterly clean up, or if you just want to try before you buy, with over 50 machines available we are sure we can cater to your requirements.
Why hire a Freddy?
- Nationwide hire
- Next day delivery
- Leading manufacturer of Coolant Recycling Vacuums
- Hire from 1 week onwards
- Over 50 machines in the hire fleet
- Available in 110v, 230v and 415v
- From 50 litres to 500 litres capacity
- All machines thoroughly inspected and tested before despatch and conform to CE standards
- Specialist machines also available
- Robust and durable - can be used in the most arduous environments
If you don’t have a constant requirement for a Freddy and only need one periodically, or don’t currently have a budget to purchase, a short-term hire may be the solution for you. For more information call our hire department on 01386 551948 or click here to email.